Comprehensive Dental Care in Lytle, TX
At Tots to Teens Pediatric Dentistry, we are always looking for ways to offer high-quality dental care for the kids that come to see us, and that means offering a myriad of preventive, restorative, and orthodontic options. If you have any questions about the services listed here or want to know if we offer a certain dental treatment, please get in touch with our office!GET IN TOUCH
Preventive dental care is an important part of dentistry, especially for children. Instilling good habits from a young age can set kids up for success by creating less problems in the future and increasing their chances of visiting the dentist regularly as adults. Our preventive services include:
- Routine Cleanings and Exams
- Fluoride Treatments
- Dental Sealants
- Custom Nightguards
- Space Maintainers
Should your child need restorative care to fix a dental problem, our team has you covered. We offer tooth-colored fillings, root canals for children, and both stainless steel and tooth-colored dental crowns, among other services:
- Composite Fillings
- Dental Extractions
- Pulpotomy/Pulpectomy (Baby Root Canal)
- Dental Crowns
Tots to Teens is proud to offer orthodontic services for our older patients. If your child is seven years old or older, ask our team about scheduling an orthodontic consultation! Our orthodontic services include:LEARN MORE
For kids who are anxious or are undergoing an extensive dental service, we have relaxing sedation options that can help them remain calm and still during their appointments. For more advanced dental work, we use a safe amount of general anesthesia so they won’t feel or remember a thing. Our sedation options include:
- Nitrous Oxide – Colorless gas is administered through a nose mask during treatment to make the patient feel relaxed and at ease. This safe and easy sedation option works quickly and wears off within a few minutes of breathing normal oxygen.
- Oral Sedation – Oral medication is used to calm your child and make them feel drowsy, but they will remain conscious during their appointment. Your dentist will take your child’s health and treatment into consideration when choosing the safest and most effective medication for them.
- General Anesthesia – A controlled state of unconsciousness is used to eliminate awareness, movement, and discomfort during treatment. This option is reserved for specific situations and is conducted on an outpatient basis at a nearby hospital.